Result by tag Cars 7 results
- Course angle and the distance between the two points on loxodrome (rhumb line).
Calculation of a distance on loxodrome (rhumb line) and course angle (azimuth) between two points with a given geographical coordinates.
- Course angles and distance between the two point on the orthodrome(great circle)
Calculates the distance between two point of the Earth specified geodesic (geographical) coordinates along the shortest path - the great circle (orthodrome). Calculates the initial and final course angles and azimuth at intermediate points between the two given.
- Distance between two cities
Calculates the distance between the two cities. Uses the directory of geographical city coordinates for the calculation.
- New customs duties on import of cars by individuals
It calculates the amount of customs duties for the price, age and engine capacity of the car.
- Region determination by the registration plate
- When to drive after drinks?
Calculates time weathering of alcohol in the blood to normal