Result by tag 204 results
- Bernoulli trials table
This online calculator calculates probability of k success outcomes in n Bernoulli trials with given success event probability for each k from zero to n.
- Binary Coded Decimal (BCD)
This online calculator converts decimal number to binary code in BCD notation and vice versa
- Binary numbers calculator
This calculator supports common mathematical operations over binary numbers
- Binary, inverse and complement codes
Binary, one's complement (inverse) and two's complement codes (calculator was created by user's request)
- Bisection method
The bisection method in mathematics is a root-finding method that repeatedly bisects an interval and then selects a subinterval in which a root must lie for further processing. The method is also called the interval halving method.
- Boiling point dependence on the altitude above sea level
This online calculator finds the water boiling temperature given the atmospheric pressure in millimeters of mercury.
- Calculation of weight by volume
Calculating the weight by the volume of material with matter density reference book
- Calculator of area of a triangle using Hero's formula
- Capacitor in Direct Current Circuit
These online calculators computes various parameters for charging and discharging the capacitor with the resistor
- Cartesian and polar two-dimensional coordinate systems
This online calculator converts polar coordinates to cartesian coordinates and vice versa.
- Celsius to Fahrenheit calculator explained
- Chemical equation balance
This online calculator balances equations of chemical reactions.
- Circle formulae
- Circular sector
Calculates area, arc length, perimeter and center of mass of circular sector
- Circular segment
Can calculate area, arc length,chord length, height and perimeter of circular segment by radius and angle.
- Circumcircle of a triangle
This online calculator determines the radius and area of the circumcircle of a triangle given the three sides
- Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
- Combinatorics. Combinations, arrangements and permutations
This calculator calculates number of combinations, arrangements and permutations for given n and m