Result by tag Professional 134 results
- Number of agents in call center
The calculator works out number of call center agents using Erlang C formula for given call load and service level.
- Number of days in a year
- Number of flagstones for paving
This calculator will help you to estimates number of flagstones needed for paving
- Number of flagstones to units of area and vice versa
These calculators convert entered number of flagstones to area size and vice versa - calculate number of flagstones needed to cover entered ara size. Metric and imperial units are supported
- One-variable function graph
This online calculator plots one-variable function graph given function formula and range of variable
- Parallel and perpendicular lines on a plane
This online calculator checks lines' slopes to see if they are parallel or perpendicular
- PBX channel number calculation
Calculates number of PBX telecommunications channels for given traffic load using Erlang B and Engset algorithms
- Pearson correlation coefficient
The calculation of the correlation coefficient of two random variables
This online calculator gives the percentage of the value. It also calculates the percentage of the sum (e.g. the income tax of the net salary) and the percentage of the difference (e.g. VAT of the gross amount).
- Petroleum product density
Petroleum product density conversion, according to GOST 3900-85
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
- Power to the People
Power units converter.
- Pressure units converter
Calculator which converts units of pressure
- Price based on running meter
This online calculator calculates the price of certain area based on price of running or linear meter
- Probability of given number success events in several Bernoulli trials
Gives probability of k success outcomes in n Bernoulli trials with given success event probability.
- Probability Urn simulator
This calculator simulates urn or box with colored balls often used for probability problems and can calculate probabilities of different events.
- Progressive tax
Calculates progressive tax according to tax rate table.
- Regular expression tester
This online calculator allows user to experiment with regular expressions.