Result by tag 205 results
- Probability Urn simulator
This calculator simulates urn or box with colored balls often used for probability problems and can calculate probabilities of different events.
Calculation of unknown parameters of projection using known parameters. Parameters are duration, maximum height, distance, initial velocity and angle.
This online calculator finds unknown member of proportion. Created by user's request
- Quartic equation solution
This calculator produces quartic equation solution using resolvent cubic.
- Random combination of numbers from specified range
This calculator randomly picks several numbers from specified range.
- Raoult's Second law and the freezing temperature.
Calculation of boiling point and crystallization (freezing) of non-electrolyte solutions.
- Rectangle area calculation by perimeter
Rectangle area calculation with known perimeter and aspect ratio
- Regular polygon area from circumcircle
Calculates the area of the circumcircle and of the regular polygon from radius of circumcircle and number of sides
- Regular polygon, number of sides and length of side from incircle and circumcircle radii
This online calculator finds number of sides and length of side of regular polygon given the radii of incircle and circumcircle
- Regular polygon. Incircle and circumcircle
This online calculator determines parameters of circumcircle and incircle of a regular polygon
- Relative humidity to absolute humidity and vise versa calculators
First calculator converts relative humidity to absolute humidity for given temperature and barometric pressure. Second calculator converts absolute humidity to relative humidity for given temperature and barometric pressure
- Root and power
This calculator outputs desired root and power of entered number
- Saturation vapour pressure
This online calculator computes saturation vapour pressure for given temperature and atmospheric (barometric) pressure
- Secant method
The secant method is a root-finding algorithm that uses a succession of roots of secant lines to better approximate a root of a function f.
- Second, third and other derivatives
Evaluates first, second third and other derivatives of a single argument function
- Shadow length
Gives a vertical object shadow length for given coordinates and time. Also calculates shadow growth during whole day.
- Side length of a right triangle
Calculates the side length of a right triangle from two other sides using Pythagorean theorem. Created by user's request
- Side length of a triangle
This calculator computes side length of a triangle given two sides and angle between them (law of cosines)
- Side length of the regular polygon
Calculates the side length of the regular polygon circumscribed or inscribed to a circle. Created by user's request
- Side of regular polygon from polygon area
Calculates the side length of regular polygon given the area of the regular polygon and number of sides