Result by tag 205 results
- Temperature scales
Conversion between different temperature scales
- The buoyant force
This calculator computes the buoyant force and weight of the liquid displaced, given the volume of body in water
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers
This calculator finds the greatest common divisor (GCD) and the least common multiple (LCM) of two integers
- The greatest common divisor of two integers
This calculator determines the greatest common divisor of two integers using Euclidean algorithm
- The waves and the wind. Calculation of wave characteristics
Calculation of wave characteristics
- The waves and the wind. Wave height statistical forecasting
Predicting the height of the waves depending on the wind strength
- Thermodynamics mixing problem solver
Online calculator to solve thermodynamic equilibrium problems, like finding final temperature when mixing fluids or finding required temperature for one of the fluids to achieve final mixed temperature
- Tips and tricks #5: How to show/hide input and output controls in a calculator
This article describes how to control visibility of input and output controls in a calculator
- Tips and tricks #8: How to reuse existing calculator
This article describes process of reusing another calculator's logic (algorithm) in your calculator.
- Tips and tricks #9: Big numbers
How to use big number input and PCR library.
Volume and surface area of torus.
- Total square
This calculator calculates total square as sum of squares of entered rectangles
- Total volume
This calculator calculates total volume as sum of volumes of entered rectangular parallelepipeds.
- Traveling Wave Relationship
The relationship of the wave frequency, wavelength and propagation velocity.
- Triangle angles for given triangle sides
This calculator computes triangle angles for given triangle sides using cosine law
- Trigonometric functions
This online calculator computes the values of elementary trigonometric functions, such as sin, cos, tg, ctg, sec, cosec for an angle, which can be set in degrees, radians, or grads.
- Usable volume of tank
This calculator find usable volume of tank, taking into account wall thickness
- Values of one-variable function
This online calculator calculates values of one-variable function given function formula and set of variable values
- Volume of body given the buoyant force
This calculator computes the volume of body given the buoyant force and density of the body, assuming that the buoyant force equals gravity force.