Result by tag financial 19 results
- Accretion and discounting of annuity payments
- Apartment sale tax in Russia
Apartment sale tax in Russian federation according to 2017 legislation changes
- Average wage сalculation (for Russia)
The calculator calculates the average wage, according to the decree of the Russian Federation government dated December 24, 2007 "On specifics of calculation of average wages" in edition of Russian Federation Government Resolution dated November 11, 2009.
- Bank card number validation
The calculator checks a bank card number using Luhn algorithm, it also determines the card issuer according to Issuers handbook.
- Compound interest at certain number of days
- Effective interest rate
- Inflation in Russia
Calculator of Russian inflation since 1991 to the present time. Based on the data of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. The data updated weekly.
- Interest on the deposit and inflation
- Mortgage loan early repayment date
Calculates the repayment period of the mortgage loan with differentiated payments (Sberbank), depending on the size of the payment.
- Russian Central Bank Currency Rates
Russian Central Bank Currency Rates
- Simple Interest
Calculates simple interest
- Simple Interest Daily Rate
- Simple Moving Averageе
Simple Moving Average calculation based on candles
- The calculation of amortization for tax purposes
The methods and procedures for calculating amortization for tax purposes in accordance with Article 259 of the Tax Code, taking into account the changes to the federal law of 27 July 2006 N 144-FZ.
- The Central Bank of Russia exchange rate difference
- Wage payment delay compensation
It calculates the amount of monetary compensation, which the employer must pay the employee for the delay of wages or other payments, according to the Russian Federation Labour Code.
- When it becomes profitable to pay the tax as a sole proprietor?
The calculator allows you to compare the taxes paid by an sole proprietor in the simplified taxation system and the individual.