Result by tag Chemistry 8 results
- Alcohol amount in the aqueous alcohol solution
Defines the mass and volume fraction of ethanol in the solution of two liquids with different levels of alcohol.
- CaCl2 ppm to chlorides WPS ppm converter
This online calculator converts given CaCl2 ppm concentration into chlorides water phase salinity ppm concentration
- Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
- Convert moles to grams and grams to moles.
This online calculator converts to moles given grams and converts to grams given moles
- Density of oil
Recalculation of density of oil for different temperature and pressure values. Formulas are taken from Russia's GOST R 8.610-2004. "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Density of oil. The tables for recalculation" standard
- Molar mass of the substance
Calculates the molar mass of the substance using atomic mass units from the periodic table
- Raoult's Second law and the freezing temperature.
Calculation of boiling point and crystallization (freezing) of non-electrolyte solutions.