Result by tag Math 127 results
- Multiplication in columns
Calculator shows results of multiplying in columns, can be used to check answers
- Normal distribution
Plots the CDF and PDF graphs for normal distribution with given mean and variance.
- Numerical integration
To calculate definite integral by the rectangle method, trapezoid method, Simpson method or other Newton-Cotes quadrature methods.
- Parallel and perpendicular lines on a plane
This online calculator checks lines' slopes to see if they are parallel or perpendicular
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
- Polygon area
Online calculator which calculates area of a polygon given lengths of polygon sides and diagonals which split polygon to nonoverlapping triangles
- Probability of given number success events in several Bernoulli trials
Gives probability of k success outcomes in n Bernoulli trials with given success event probability.
This online calculator finds unknown member of proportion. Created by user's request
- Random combination of numbers from specified range
This calculator randomly picks several numbers from specified range.
- Rectangle area calculation by perimeter
Rectangle area calculation with known perimeter and aspect ratio
- Regular polygon area from circumcircle
Calculates the area of the circumcircle and of the regular polygon from radius of circumcircle and number of sides
- Regular polygon, number of sides and length of side from incircle and circumcircle radii
This online calculator finds number of sides and length of side of regular polygon given the radii of incircle and circumcircle
- Regular polygon. Incircle and circumcircle
This online calculator determines parameters of circumcircle and incircle of a regular polygon
- Root and power
This calculator outputs desired root and power of entered number
- Secant method
The secant method is a root-finding algorithm that uses a succession of roots of secant lines to better approximate a root of a function f.
- Side length of a right triangle
Calculates the side length of a right triangle from two other sides using Pythagorean theorem. Created by user's request
- Side length of a triangle
This calculator computes side length of a triangle given two sides and angle between them (law of cosines)
- Side length of the regular polygon
Calculates the side length of the regular polygon circumscribed or inscribed to a circle. Created by user's request