Result by tag Math 127 results
- Side of regular polygon from polygon area
Calculates the side length of regular polygon given the area of the regular polygon and number of sides
- Sine wave
Construction of a sine wave with the user's parameters
- Solution of a system of 3 linear equations
Solution of a system of 3 linear equations with 3 variables
- Solution of buckets and tank problem
This online calculator find a solution to the question how to fill tank with certain amount of water using two buckets of different size
- Solution of nonhomogeneous system of linear equations using matrix inverse
Solution of nonhomogeneous system of linear equations using matrix inverse
- Solution of quadratic equation
Solution of quadratic equation, including complex roots
- Solving limit problems using L'Hospital's Rule
Solving 0/0 and ∞/∞ limit problems using L'Hospital's Rule.
- Spherical cap and spherical segment
This calculator computes volume and surface area of spherical cap and spherical segment
- Spherical sector
Calculates surface area and volume of Spherical sector by radius and height
- Student t-distribution
Calculates cumulative distribution function value and probability density function value for Student t-distribution. Quantile calculator evaluates Student quantiles for given probability and specified number of degrees of freedom.
- Surface area of a cube
- Tank volume
Calculator computes tank volume given its length, diameter and walls depth. Created by user's request.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers
This calculator finds the greatest common divisor (GCD) and the least common multiple (LCM) of two integers
- The greatest common divisor of two integers
This calculator determines the greatest common divisor of two integers using Euclidean algorithm
- Tips and tricks #8: How to reuse existing calculator
This article describes process of reusing another calculator's logic (algorithm) in your calculator.
Volume and surface area of torus.