This calculator generates all possible combinations of items from different sets/lists. Values of your sets should be separated by comma. I hope default values in the table below give clear understanding about how it should be used.
The generator itself is very easy - its logic is the same as the logic for any positional numbering system, where each set represents position, and each set value represents digit. So, if we had three sets, each of them consisting from digits from 0 to 9, all we need to do is to count from 000 to 999.
- • Combinatorics. Generator of combinations.
- • Generator of combinations which satisfy a condition
- • Combinatorics. Combinations, arrangements and permutations
- • Team combinations with conditions like team roles and limits
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- • combinatorics section ( 14 calculators )