While we already have calculator for The greatest common divisor of two integers, this one below can handle more than two numbers at once. That is, it can find the greatest common factor of several numbers (two or more). It uses the same Euclidean algorithm as the calculator on the link above to find GCF of two numbers and the simple fact that GCF(a, b, c) = GCF(GCF(a, b), c). It can be useful to find common factor in polynomial terms.
- • Fraction Simplifier
- • The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers
- • The Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and the Least Common Multiple (LCM) of several numbers
- • The greatest common divisor of two integers
- • Extended polynomial Greatest Common Divisor in finite field
- • Math section ( 301 calculators )