Result by tag Statistics 22 results
- Analytical performance indicators
Calculation of derived analytical indicators of time series
- Bernoulli trials table
This online calculator calculates probability of k success outcomes in n Bernoulli trials with given success event probability for each k from zero to n.
- Binomial distribution. Probability-density function
Binomial distribution, probability-density function calculation
- Chande momentum oscillator indicator
Description of Chande momentum oscillator indicator, drawing a graph on candles
- Cuba World Development Indicators 2016 - in memory of Fidel Castro
This calculator provides access to 752 world development indicators for Cuba imported from World Bank data at 2016. In memory of Fidel Castro.
- Direct observation error analisys
Calculates error of direct measurements for given measured value series and confidence interval.
- Double exponential smoothing
Description and example of the double exponential smoothing
- Exponential Moving Average
Exponential Moving Average calculation by candles
- Exponential smoothing
Exponential smoothing theory
Histogram generation according to input data. The number of groups is determined by the Sturgess formula, other formulas or set manually
- Histogram group number
Sturges formula and other methods of determining the number of groups in histogram generation
- Indicators of variations
Calculation of variation - the coefficient of variation, dispersion, mean square deviation, etc.
- Log-normal distribution
It calculates the probability density function (PDF) and cumulative distribution function (CDF) of long-normal distribution by a given mean and variance.
- Normal distribution
Plots the CDF and PDF graphs for normal distribution with given mean and variance.
- Probability of given number success events in several Bernoulli trials
Gives probability of k success outcomes in n Bernoulli trials with given success event probability.
- Seasonal fluctuations. Seasonal indices. Constant mean method.
The study of periodic (seasonal) fluctuations. Calculation of average seasonal index by constant mean method.
- Spearman's correlation coefficient
Calculates Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
- Tips and tricks #8: How to reuse existing calculator
This article describes process of reusing another calculator's logic (algorithm) in your calculator.