Result by tag 51 results
- 3d coordinate systems
Transforms 3d coordinate from / to Cartesian, Cylindrical and Spherical coordinate systems.
- Area of a quadrilateral
This article lists several calculators for area of a quadrilateral
- Ball radius calculated by volume
- Counting pipes from the end face
The approach to the calculation of the number of nested circles of smaller radius at a known length of the describing circle of a larger radius. Created by user request
- Function graphs
The calculator plots several function graphs on the single coordinate plane.
- How many circles of radius r fit in bigger circle of radius R
This calculator estimates how many circles of radius r can be placed inside another circle of radius R.
- Involute of an angle
Involute of an angle calculator and finding an angle by the given involute.
- Level of liquid in the cylindrical tank, AKA Quarter-Tank Problem
This online calculator finds the height above the bottom of a horizontal cylinder (such as a cylindrical gas tank) to which the it must be filled for it to be full at specified percentage (for example, one quarter full amounts)
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
- Rectangle area calculation by perimeter
Rectangle area calculation with known perimeter and aspect ratio
- Side of regular polygon from polygon area
Calculates the side length of regular polygon given the area of the regular polygon and number of sides
- Sine wave
Construction of a sine wave with the user's parameters
- Total square
This calculator calculates total square as sum of squares of entered rectangles
- Total volume
This calculator calculates total volume as sum of volumes of entered rectangular parallelepipeds.
- Two argument arc tangent
The calculator gives an angle between positive axis x and the ray to the given point from point 0. The result corresponds to atan2 function, implemented in many computer languages and math libraries.
- Volume of liquid in a tilted tank with hemispherical heads
Calculates volume of liquid in an inclined cylindrical tank with hemispherical ends.
- Volume of the hemisphere cut at an angle
Volume of hemisphere asymmetrically cut by a flat plane under a given angle.
- Angle bisector of a triangle
This online calculator computes length of angle bisector given the lengths of triangle edges
- Angular size, linear size and distance
These calculators computes value of angular size or linear size or distance from the other two's
- Area of a convex quadrilateral. Example of creating a calculator.
This online calculator calculates area of a convex quadrilateral given diagonal values and value of angle between them. Article also describes the process of creating a calculator.