Inverse trigonometric functions
, or arcfunctions or cyclometric functions are functions that determine angle given the value of its corresponding trigonometric function.
There are six functions:arcsin
- y = arcsine x, inverse of x = sine yarccos
- y = arccosine x, inverse of x = cosine yarctg
- y = arctangent x, inverse of x = tangent yarcсtg
- y = arccotangent x, inverse of x = cotangent yarcsec
- y = arcsecant x, inverse of x = secant yarccosec
- y = arccosecant x, inverse of x = cosecant y
Calculator below outputs values of inverse trigonometric functions.
If inverse trigonometric function is not defined for given input value, it will be missing in output table. Note that functions arcsec and arccosec are not defined for range (-1,1), and functions arcsin and arccos are not defined for anything except range [-1,1].
Donate to new calculator development.
Elects one candidate among several using different voting methods