Result by tag 13 results
- Area de la Sombra de un Objeto
El área de la sombra se refiere a la de un objeto cuadrado o rectangular.
- Area of a quadrilateral
This article lists several calculators for area of a quadrilateral
- Azimuth and solar elevation angle
Calculation of azimuth and solar elevation angle by given the coordinates and time of observation. It's possible to input coordinates manually or by selecting from the directory of cities.
- Circular segment
Can calculate area, arc length,chord length, height and perimeter of circular segment by radius and angle.
- Course angles and distance between the two point on the orthodrome(great circle)
Calculates the distance between two point of the Earth specified geodesic (geographical) coordinates along the shortest path - the great circle (orthodrome). Calculates the initial and final course angles and azimuth at intermediate points between the two given.
- Degrees-minutes-seconds to decimal degrees conversion and vice versa.
This online calculator converts the value of an angle given in the form of the degrees-minutes-seconds to degrees, expressed in decimal fraction and back from decimal fraction to degrees-minutes-seconds.
- Lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
This online calculator determines lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
Calculation of unknown parameters of projection using known parameters. Parameters are duration, maximum height, distance, initial velocity and angle.
- Sun position at a given date. Azimuth and elevation table.
Calculation of azimuth and elevation of the sun above the horizon for a given position and time. Table with one hour increments.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- Triangle angles for given triangle sides
This calculator computes triangle angles for given triangle sides using cosine law