Result by tag 18 results
- Area de la Sombra de un Objeto
El área de la sombra se refiere a la de un objeto cuadrado o rectangular.
- Ball radius calculated by volume
- Bin packing problem
Calculator solves bin packing problem by different heuristic algorithms. Created at the request of the user.
- Bin packing problem 2
Calculator solves bin packing problem with different heuristic algorithms and gives you a best. Created at the user's request.
- Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M without repetitions.
Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M without repetitions
- Counting pipes from the end face
The approach to the calculation of the number of nested circles of smaller radius at a known length of the describing circle of a larger radius. Created by user request
- Expressing length through different units
Calculator expresses a given length through the different units.
- Geometric progression. The denominator and the first term
Finding the denominator and the first term the integral geometric progression for two adjacent terms.
- Making up words out of the syllables
Calculator sorts out all combinations of syllables to make words. English homework helper.
- Mathematical competition tasks
Calculator solving some mathematical competition task
- Matrix triangulation
Matrix triangulation with Gauss and Bareiss methods
- Shipment weight
Calculating the weight by the volume of shipment. Created by user's request.
- Sine wave
Construction of a sine wave with the user's parameters
- Solving a system of equations of first degree with two unknowns
This calculator solves a system of equations of first degree with two unknowns.
This online calculator gives the percentage of the value. It also calculates the percentage of the sum (e.g. the income tax of the net salary) and the percentage of the difference (e.g. VAT of the gross amount).
- Relation between two numbers
Different relations between two numbers. Created by user's requst
- The limit of the function at the given point
This calculator calculates the limit of the function at a given point numerically. It calculates the limit of the function well as x approaches to the specified value. It's not suitable for calculating the limits when x goes to infinity.