Result by tag 24 results
- Area of a triangle
This is univeral online calculator for the area of a triangle which uses different methods to find the area of a triangle, depending on your knowledge of the triangle.
- Area de la Sombra de un Objeto
El área de la sombra se refiere a la de un objeto cuadrado o rectangular.
- Area expression with different units
Calculator expresses the given area through the different units of area measurement.
- Counting pipes from the end face
The approach to the calculation of the number of nested circles of smaller radius at a known length of the describing circle of a larger radius. Created by user request
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
- Rectangle area calculation by perimeter
Rectangle area calculation with known perimeter and aspect ratio
- Side of regular polygon from polygon area
Calculates the side length of regular polygon given the area of the regular polygon and number of sides
- Area of a convex quadrilateral. Example of creating a calculator.
This online calculator calculates area of a convex quadrilateral given diagonal values and value of angle between them. Article also describes the process of creating a calculator.
- Area of a quadrilateral
This article lists several calculators for area of a quadrilateral
- Area of an irregular quadrangle with the given sides
Calculates an area of an irregular quadrangle with the given sides
- Circle formulae
- Circular sector
Calculates area, arc length, perimeter and center of mass of circular sector
- Conversion between imperial and metric units of area
These calculators convert imperial to metric and metric to imperial units of square
- Display aspect ratio and dimensions
This online calculator finds screen dimensions - height, width and area, given the diagonal value and aspect ratio.
- Number of flagstones for paving
This calculator will help you to estimates number of flagstones needed for paving
- Number of flagstones to units of area and vice versa
These calculators convert entered number of flagstones to area size and vice versa - calculate number of flagstones needed to cover entered ara size. Metric and imperial units are supported
- Pressure over a surface
This online calculator computes pressure, cause by given mass over given surface in gravity field. Result is displayed using different units of pressure
- Regular polygon area from circumcircle
Calculates the area of the circumcircle and of the regular polygon from radius of circumcircle and number of sides
- Area of triangle by coordinates
This calculator determines area of triangle, using its vertex coordinates in cartesian coordinate system
- Calculator of area of a triangle using Hero's formula