Running, or linear meter, is a term often used in fabric manufacturing. For a roll of fabric, the price is given for the running meter, and the width of the roll is known. The task is to calculate the price of fabric slice of a certain length and width, given the running meter's price and the width of the roll.
Actually, the formula is simple - find the price of a square centimeter, then multiply it by slice square, that is
Update: After reading the comments, I've decided to add a square meter price to the output.
Below is the calculator
- • Relations between the mass, the length, the width, and the area density (surface density) of the fabric
- • Comparing prices using cost per square meter
- • Calculation of volume in cubic meters by the size of one unit of output
- • Cubic meters of wood
- • Meters per second and kilometers per hour
- • Finance section ( 34 calculators )