This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/954/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
Running, or linear meter, is term often used in fabric manufacturing. For roll of fabric price is given for running meter and the width of roll is known. Now, the task is to calculate price of fabric slice of certain length and width, given the price of running meter and width of roll.
Actually, the formula is simple - find the price of square centimeter, then multiply it by slice square, that is
Update: After reading the comments I've decided to add price of square meter to the output.
Below is the calculator
- • Relations between the mass, the length, the width and the area density (surface density) of the fabric
- • Comparing prices using cost per square meter
- • Calculation of volume in cubic meters by the size of one unit of output
- • Boards to cubic meters
- • Meters per second and kilometers per hour
- • Finance section ( 16 calculators )