All online calculators
- Involute of an angle
Involute of an angle calculator and finding an angle by the given involute.
- Is a point in a triangle?
The calculator determines if an arbitrary point lies inside 2D triangle. The triangle is defined by 3 cartesian coordinate pairs.
- Isogram checker
This online calculator can check if a word/phrase is an isogram.
- Issue number generator
Issue Number Generator for unnumbered magazines & comics & newspapers. If magazine did not print issue numbers, only dates, it can number them all, f.e. all Sundays starting with specified date up to specified date
- Jaccard / Tanimoto Coefficient
This online calculator measures the similarity of two sample sets using Jaccard / Tanimoto coefficient
- Julian and Gregorian calendars
Julian and Gregorian calendars date conversion
- Julian Day
Calculation of Julian day for given date plus some information about it
- Keyboard layout and password
Converts the word, typed in Russian letters into a set of symbols corresponding to these letters in English keyboard layout which is often used to create a Russian-speaking user passwords.
- Kinematic Equations for Uniform Acceleration
This calculator will help you to solve uniform acceleration problems using kinematic equations
- Kinematics. Throwing body up problem
Kinematics problem from the Svetozarov's book for MEPI matriculates
- Labor retirement pension amount (for Russia)
Calculates labor retirement pension amount in accordance with the law.
- Lagged scatterplot
This online calculator builds scatterplot of the time series against itself offset in time
- Laminate flooring. The calculation of the number of planks
The calculation of the number of planks requiered
- Land tax
Calculates the land tax
- Large breed puppy weight gain recommendations
Large breed puppy weight gain recommendations
- Least Common Denominator for several fractions
Least Common Denominator for several fractions
- Length of service calculation
Length of service calculation for several periods of work
- Lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
This online calculator determines lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
- Level of liquid in the cylindrical tank, AKA Quarter-Tank Problem
This online calculator finds the height above the bottom of a horizontal cylinder (such as a cylindrical gas tank) to which the it must be filled for it to be full at specified percentage (for example, one quarter full amounts)
- Levenshtein Distance
Online calculator for measuring Levenshtein distance between two words