All online calculators
- The basal metabolic rate
This calculator computes BMR calories
- The buoyant force
This calculator computes the buoyant force and weight of the liquid displaced, given the volume of body in water
- The calculation of amortization for tax purposes
The methods and procedures for calculating amortization for tax purposes in accordance with Article 259 of the Tax Code, taking into account the changes to the federal law of 27 July 2006 N 144-FZ.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers
This calculator finds the greatest common divisor (GCD) and the least common multiple (LCM) of two integers
- The greatest common divisor of two integers
This calculator determines the greatest common divisor of two integers using Euclidean algorithm
- The limit of the function at the given point
This calculator calculates the limit of the function at a given point numerically. It calculates the limit of the function well as x approaches to the specified value. It's not suitable for calculating the limits when x goes to infinity.
- The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
- The waves and the wind. Calculation of wave characteristics
Calculation of wave characteristics
- Thermodynamics mixing problem solver
Online calculator to solve thermodynamic equilibrium problems, like finding final temperature when mixing fluids or finding required temperature for one of the fluids to achieve final mixed temperature
- Tidal gate calculator (Rule of twelfths)
This calculator calculates tidal gates using the rule of twelfths, estimating the height of the tide at any time, given only the time and height of high and low water.
- Tilted cylindrical tank volume
Calculates volume of cylindrical tank tilted at an angle. To perform calculation you must provide the tank size, angle and liquid level.
- Time interval between two dates
Calculate time interval between two dates
- Time Span Calculator
This online calculator computes how much time is passed between two time points, specified in hours and minutes.
- Time units
Calculator expresses time interval in different time units.
- Time zones
The calculator shows the current time, universal time, and time for the selected city
- Time. Total sum
Calculator sums up input time intervals
- Tips and tricks #5: How to show/hide input and output controls in a calculator
This article describes how to control visibility of input and output controls in a calculator