All online calculators
- Surface area of a cube
- Surface tension. Weight and volume of the drop of liquid
This online calculator calculates the weight and the volume of the drop given the surface tension, diameter of the capillary tube, and density of the liquid
- Symbol frequencies table
This online calculator builds symbol frequency table for a given message
- Tank volume
Calculator computes tank volume given its length, diameter and walls depth. Created by user's request.
- Telecommunications traffic, Erlang
The calculator gives telecom traffic in Erlang for given time span and total call duration.
- The basal metabolic rate
This calculator computes BMR calories
- The buoyant force
This calculator computes the buoyant force and weight of the liquid displaced, given the volume of body in water
- The calculation of amortization for tax purposes
The methods and procedures for calculating amortization for tax purposes in accordance with Article 259 of the Tax Code, taking into account the changes to the federal law of 27 July 2006 N 144-FZ.
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- The greatest common divisor of two integers
This calculator determines the greatest common divisor of two integers using Euclidean algorithm
- The limit of the function at the given point
This calculator calculates the limit of the function at a given point numerically. It calculates the limit of the function well as x approaches to the specified value. It's not suitable for calculating the limits when x goes to infinity.
- The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
- The waves and the wind. Calculation of wave characteristics
Calculation of wave characteristics
- The waves and the wind. Wave height statistical forecasting
Predicting the height of the waves depending on the wind strength
- Thermodynamics mixing problem solver
Online calculator to solve thermodynamic equilibrium problems, like finding final temperature when mixing fluids or finding required temperature for one of the fluids to achieve final mixed temperature
- Tidal gate calculator (Rule of twelfths)
This calculator calculates tidal gates using the rule of twelfths, estimating the height of the tide at any time, given only the time and height of high and low water.
- Tilted cylindrical tank volume
Calculates volume of cylindrical tank tilted at an angle. To perform calculation you must provide the tank size, angle and liquid level.
- Time difference between the cities
Calculates the time difference between the two cities based on the catalogue data.