Another triangle calculator, which determines radius of incircle
Well, having radius you can find out everything else about circle.
Radius can be found as:
where, S, area of triangle, can be found using Hero's formula, p - half of perimeter.
- • Equilateral triangle
- • Regular polygon. Incircle and circumcircle
- • Regular polygon, number of sides and length of side from incircle and circumcircle radii
- • Lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
- • Equations of a circle with given center and radius in different forms
- • Geometry section ( 71 calculators )