This calculator calculates the amount of tax and the amount of advance tax payments in accordance with Chapter 30 with the Russian Federation Tax Code.
Some articles of Chapter 30, on the basis of which the calculation was made, are listed below. Calculator is made in two versions: in the first user himself tabulated values of the residual value of the property on the specified date (you have to click on a picture of a pencil in the right column of the table), in the second you need only to specify the full (replacement) value of the assets, useful life, depreciation method and the number of accumulated depreciation already received - intermediate values of the residual value calculator will count by himself.
Initial (replacement) value of the property
Number of elapsed months of depreciation at the beginning of the tax period
Period of productive use, months
Excerpt from Chapter 30, "Property Tax" of the Russian Federation Tax Code
Article 376. The procedure for determining the tax base
- The tax base is determined by the taxpayer independently in accordance with the present Chapter.
- The average cost of property recognized as the object of taxation for the reporting period is determined by dividing the amount obtained by adding together the value of the residual value of the property on the 1st day of each month of the reporting period and the 1st day of the month following the reporting period, on the number of months in the reporting period, increased by one.
The average annual cost of property recognized as the object of taxation is defined for the tax period as is defined as the quotient of the sum obtained by adding together the residual value of the property on the 1st day of each month of the tax period and the last day of the tax period, by the number of months in the tax period, increased by one.
Article 379. Tax period. Accounting period
- The tax period is a calendar year.
- The accounting periods are the first quarter, six months and nine months of a calendar year.
- The legislative (representative) body of the Russian Federation has the right not to establish the accounting periods when setting the tax
Article 380. Tax rate
- Tax rates are set by the laws of the Russian Federation and may not exceed 2.2 percent.
- Allowed to establish different tax rates depending on the categories of taxpayers, and (or) property recognized as the object of taxation.
Article 382. The procedure for calculating the tax amount and the amount of advance tax payments
- The amount of tax calculated for the tax period as the product of the corresponding tax rate and the tax base determined for the tax period.
- The amount of tax payable to the budget for the tax period, defined as the difference between the amount of tax calculated in accordance with paragraph 1 of the present Article, and the amounts of advance payments of tax calculated for the tax period.
- The amount of the advance payment of the tax is calculated at the end of each accounting period at a rate of one-fourth of the product of the corresponding tax rate and the average value of the property determined during the reporting period in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 376 of the present Code.