This calculator generates all pairs of factors that produce a given integer number.
It uses two existing calculators - Integer factorization. Trial division, for integer factorization, and Combinatorics. The generator of combinations., to generate all combinations of factors.
If an entered integer is a prime number, there will be only one pair of factors, the one multiplied by an entered integer.
Since integer factorization is done with the trial division method, I've limited entered integers by 100000. Otherwise, it would take too long.
- • Integer factorization. Trial division
- • Combinatorics – combinations, arrangements and permutations
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from n to m without repetitions
- • Combinatorics. The generator of combinations.
- • Combinatorics section ( 23 calculators )