This calculator generates all pairs of factors which produces given integer number.
It uses two existing calculators - Integer factorization. Trial division, for integer factorization, and Combinatorics. Generator of combinations., to generate all combinations of factors.
If entered integer is prime number, there will be only one pair of factors, one multiplied by entered integer.
Since integer factorization is done with trial division method, I've limited entered integers by 100000. Otherwise it would take too long.
- • Integer factorization. Trial division
- • Combinatorics. Combinations, arrangements and permutations
- • Combinatorics. Generator of combinations.
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M without repetitions.
- • combinatorics section ( 14 calculators )