This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/3766/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
This calculator generates all pairs of factors that produce a given integer number.
It uses two existing calculators - Integer factorization. Trial division, for integer factorization, and Combinations generator, to generate all combinations of factors.
If an entered integer is a prime number, there will be only one pair of factors, the one multiplied by an entered integer.
Since integer factorization is done with the trial division method, I've limited entered integers by 100000. Otherwise, it would take too long.
- • Integer factorization. Trial division
- • Combinatorics – combinations, arrangements and permutations
- • The Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and the Least Common Multiple (LCM) of several numbers
- • Division of factorials
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- • Combinatorics section ( 27 calculators )