This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/3766/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
This calculator generates all pairs of factors which produces given integer number.
It uses two existing calculators - Integer factorization. Trial division, for integer factorization, and Combinatorics. Generator of combinations., to generate all combinations of factors.
If entered integer is prime number, there will be only one pair of factors, one multiplied by entered integer.
Since integer factorization is done with trial division method, I've limited entered integers by 100000. Otherwise it would take too long.
- • Integer factorization. Trial division
- • Combinatorics. Combinations, arrangements and permutations
- • Combinatorics. Generator of combinations.
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M with repetitions.
- • Combinatorics. Permutation generator from N to M without repetitions.
- • combinatorics section ( 14 calculators )