This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/497/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
You can find the greatest common divisor (GCD) using the Euclidean algorithm. See description here - The greatest common divisor of two integers.
If you knew GCD, you can find the least common multiple (LCM) easily
[a,b] - LCM,
(a,b) - GCD.
- • The Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and the Least Common Multiple (LCM) of several numbers
- • Least Common Denominator for several fractions
- • The Greatest Common Factor of several numbers
- • The greatest common divisor of two integers
- • Extended polynomial Greatest Common Divisor in finite field
- • Math section ( 302 calculators )