Azimuth and angular size of observed objects
The calculator shows a list of observed objects with angular size and azimuth. It also draws a protractor with observed objects azimuths.
This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/8102/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
Articles that describe this calculator
Viewer altitude above sea level
|Name||Latitude||Longitude||Altitude||Sea level altitude|
The file is very large. Browser slowdown may occur during loading and creation.
Calculators used by this calculator
- Angular size from distance and linear size
- Distance between the two points and course angles of great circle
Data sources used in this calculator
URL copied to clipboard
- • Angular size, linear size, and distance
- • Azimuth and solar elevation angle
- • Angular velocity and linear velocity
- • Prospect distance from the ground and line of sight distance between two observers
- • Course angle and the distance between the two points on loxodrome (rhumb line).
- • Navigation section ( 20 calculators )
PLANETCALC, Azimuth and angular size of observed objects