All online calculators
- Indicators of variations
Calculation of variation - the coefficient of variation, dispersion, mean square deviation, etc.
- Ingredients. Proportional quantities
This online calculator recalculates quantities of ingredients for given proportions if quantity of one ingredient has changed
- Integer factorization. Trial division
Integer factorization using trial division algorithm.
- Inverse Hyperbolic Functions
Calculation of inverse hyperbolic functions of given argument
- Inverse of a matrix
Calculating inverse matrices via adjugate matrix
- Inverse trigonometric functions
This calculator determines values of inverse trigonometric functions (arcsine, arccosine, arctangent, arccotangent, arcsecant, arccosecant) and outputs it with different measurement units (degrees, radians, minutes, etc)
- Involute of an angle
Involute of an angle calculator and finding an angle by the given involute.
- Issue number generator
Issue Number Generator for unnumbered magazines & comics & newspapers. If magazine did not print issue numbers, only dates, it can number them all, f.e. all Sundays starting with specified date up to specified date
- Julian and Gregorian calendars
Julian and Gregorian calendars date conversion
- Julian Day
Calculation of Julian day for given date plus some information about it
- Kinematics. The Equations for Uniform Acceleration
This calculator will help you to solve uniform acceleration problems
- Kinematics. Throwing body up problem
Kinematics problem from the Svetozarov's book for MEPI matriculates
- Laminate flooring. The calculation of the number of planks
The calculation of the number of planks requiered
- Lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
This online calculator determines lengths of triangle sides given one side and two angles
- Level of liquid in the cylindrical tank, AKA Quarter-Tank Problem
This online calculator finds the height above the bottom of a horizontal cylinder (such as a cylindrical gas tank) to which the it must be filled for it to be full at specified percentage (for example, one quarter full amounts)
- Levenshtein Distance
Online calculator for measuring Levenshtein distance between two words
- Liquid level in the tilted cylinder
Сalculates the level of the liquid in a tilted cylindrical tank with the tank parameters and the liquid volume.
- LL1 grammar analysis. Yet another top-down parser generator.
The calculator checks LL1 grammar correctness, parses a text using the grammar, shows FIRST, FOLLOW and FIRST PLUS sets, parsing tree and gives PLANETCALC parsing code.