This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/332/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
This calculator can convert decimal numbers to uncommon positional numeral systems, for example, with the base of 3, 5, 7, 12.
To get a result, you should enter a decimal number and target numeral system base, i.e., 16.
For systems with a base greater than 10, I traditionally use English alphabet letters for denoting digits. Thus, 10 = A, 11 = B, 12 = C, and so on.
- • Conversion between any bases
- • Conversion of fractional numbers between numeral systems
- • Conversion of decimal number to other notations
- • Conversion between metric units of length and old Russian system of measures units of length
- • Simple math in any numeral system
- • Computers section ( 65 calculators )