Result by tag 15 results
- Area de la Sombra de un Objeto
El área de la sombra se refiere a la de un objeto cuadrado o rectangular.
- Course angle and the distance between the two points on loxodrome (rhumb line).
Calculation of a distance on loxodrome (rhumb line) and course angle (azimuth) between two points with a given geographical coordinates.
- Course angles and distance between the two point on the orthodrome(great circle)
Calculates the distance between two point of the Earth specified geodesic (geographical) coordinates along the shortest path - the great circle (orthodrome). Calculates the initial and final course angles and azimuth at intermediate points between the two given.
- Distance between two cities
Calculates the distance between the two cities. Uses the directory of geographical city coordinates for the calculation.
- Distance calculator
Calculates distance between two geographic coordinates using haversine formula.
- Distance through the Earth
This calculator calculates the distance from one point on the Earth to another point, going through the Earth, instead of going across the surface.
- Expressing length through different units
Calculator expresses a given length through the different units.
- Fuel spent in liters, fuel tanks and money
Calculation of fuel spent based on the distance traveled and the average fuel consumption per 100 km, in liters, in fuel tanks and money
- Levenshtein Distance
Online calculator for measuring Levenshtein distance between two words
- Nautical measurement units
Nautical mile, sea mile, cable
Calculation of unknown parameters of projection using known parameters. Parameters are duration, maximum height, distance, initial velocity and angle.
- Prospect distance from the ground and line of sight distance between two observers
Calculates the prospect distance from height at observer and line of sight distance between two observers.
- Wordpress plugin
With Planetcalc plugin for Wordpress you can easily insert any planetcalc calculator in your wordpress-based site or blog pages.