Result by tag 11 results
- Convert grams to liters and liters to grams
This online calculator converts grams to liters and liters to grams given a gas formula. It uses molar volume of a gas at STP (standard temperature and pressure)
- Convert moles to liters and liters to moles
This online calculator converts to moles given liters of a gas at STP and converts to liters of a gas at STP given moles
- Molar volume
This calculator calculates molar volume of an ideal gas at different conditions (temperature and pressure)
- CaCl2 ppm to chlorides WPS ppm converter
This online calculator converts given CaCl2 ppm concentration into chlorides water phase salinity ppm concentration
- Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
Clapeyron-Mendeleev equation. The relationship between the number of moles of gas, the temperature, volume and pressure.
- Raoult's Second law and the freezing temperature.
Calculation of boiling point and crystallization (freezing) of non-electrolyte solutions.
- Alcohol amount in the aqueous alcohol solution
Defines the mass and volume fraction of ethanol in the solution of two liquids with different levels of alcohol.
- Chemical equation balancer
This online calculator balances equations of chemical reactions.
- Convert moles to grams and grams to moles.
This online calculator converts to moles given grams and converts to grams given moles
- Molar mass of the substance
Calculates the molar mass of the substance using atomic mass units from the periodic table
- Density of oil
Recalculation of density of oil for different temperature and pressure values. Formulas are taken from Russia's GOST R 8.610-2004. "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Density of oil. The tables for recalculation" standard