All online calculators
- Conversion between imperial and metric units of area
These calculators convert imperial to metric and metric to imperial units of square
- Conversion between two numeral systems
This calculator converts number from one numeral system to another, given both system's bases
- Conversion from decimal numeral system
This calculator converts given decimal value to other positional numeral system
- Conversion of decimal number to other notations
This calculator converts decimal number to binary, hexadecimal and octal notations
- Conversion of fractional numbers between numeral systems
This online calculator helps to convert fractional number in one numeral system to fractional number in other numeral system.
- Conversion of pounds into inches
Conversion of old pounds artillery caliber into more modern inches and millimeters
- Convert moles to grams and grams to moles.
This online calculator converts to moles given grams and converts to grams given moles
- Converting degrees to radians
Converts radians to degrees, minutes and seconds
- Coulomb's law
This online calculator calculates unknown (whether force, charge or distance) using known values using Coulomb's law scalar formula. It can be used to solve physics problems.
- Counting pipes from the end face
The approach to the calculation of the number of nested circles of smaller radius at a known length of the describing circle of a larger radius. Created by user request
- Course angle and the distance between the two points on loxodrome (rhumb line).
Calculation of a distance on loxodrome (rhumb line) and course angle (azimuth) between two points with a given geographical coordinates.
- Course angles and distance between the two point on the orthodrome(great circle)
Calculates the distance between two point of the Earth specified geodesic (geographical) coordinates along the shortest path - the great circle (orthodrome). Calculates the initial and final course angles and azimuth at intermediate points between the two given.
- Cramer's Rule
This online calculator solves system of linear equations using Cramer's rule and shows detailed steps of the solution
- Cryptarithmetic puzzle solver
This calculator is a solver of cryptarithmetic puzzles. Cryptarithmetic puzzle is a number puzzle in which a group of arithmetical operations has some or all of its digits replaced by letters or symbols, and where the original digits must be found. In such a puzzle, each letter represents a unique digit.
- Cuba World Development Indicators 2016 - in memory of Fidel Castro
This calculator provides access to 752 world development indicators for Cuba imported from World Bank data at 2016. In memory of Fidel Castro.
- Cylindrical tank volume
Cylindrical tank volume