Expert methodist John McCallum created this formula. It's based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girth is a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of the chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps are equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
This formula isn't correct for everyone because it suggests that the wrist's size strongly depends on the size of other human bones.
URL copied to clipboard
PLANETCALC, Proportionality of body — McCallum's formula