Expert methodist John McCallum created this formula. It's based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girth is a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of the chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps are equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
This formula isn't correct for everyone because it suggests that the wrist's size strongly depends on the size of other human bones.
URL copied to clipboard