This formula was created by expert methodist John McCallum. It's based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girthis a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps is equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
This formula isn't correct for everyone because it suggests that the size of the wrist strongly depends on the size of other human bones.
URL copied to clipboard