This content is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). That means you may freely redistribute or modify this content under the same license conditions and must attribute the original author by placing a hyperlink from your site to this work https://planetcalc.com/100/. Also, please do not modify any references to the original work (if any) contained in this content.
This formula was created by expert methodist John McCallum. It's based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girthis a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps is equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
This formula isn't correct for everyone because it suggests that the size of the wrist strongly depends on the size of other human bones.