All online calculators
- Function graphs
The calculator plots several function graphs on the single coordinate plane.
- Gamma function
Calculation of the Gamma function using Lanczos approximation
- Gaps and missing numbers finder
This online calculator helps you find gaps and missing numbers in a sequence of numbers.
- Gaussian elimination with fractions
This online calculator solves systems of linear equations using row reduction (Gaussian elimination) while retaining fractions on all calculation stages. At the end, it returns the results in two forms - as a floating point numbers and as a fractions (with numerator and denominator)
- Gaussian Method for system of linear equations with any number of variables.
The calculator solves the system of linear equations using Gaussian Method.
- Generator of combinations which satisfy a condition
For elements with weights this calculator can filter out all combinations where total weight is under the specified limit.
- Geometric Distribution. Probability density function, cumulative distribution function, mean and variance
This calculator calculates geometric distribution pdf, cdf, mean and variance for given parameters
- Geometric progression
This calculator computes n-th term and sum of geometric progression
- GET request string parser
This parser break GET request string to the parameter-value pairs and decodes URL-encoded sequences, if needed
- Glue solution strength
This online calculator can be used to find out required amount of dry glue and water to get the needed solution strength
- Golden ratio
This calculator determines proportions according to golden ratio
- Gregorian calendar. Julian calendar. The calendar eras.
The calculator convers julian calendar date to gregorian calendar date taking in account the calendar era.
- Hill cipher
This calculator uses Hill cipher to encrypt/decrypt a block of text
Histogram generation according to input data. The number of groups is determined by the Sturgess formula, other formulas or set manually
- Histogram group number
Sturges formula and other methods of determining the number of groups in histogram generation
- How many circles of radius r fit in bigger circle of radius R
This calculator estimates how many circles of radius r can be placed inside another circle of radius R.
- How many days are there between two dates?
This is simple day calculator which determines number of days between two dates.
- How many weeks are between two dates
This calculator determines number of weeks between two given dates