All online calculators
- Hydrostatic pressure
This online calculator can solve hydrostatic pressure problems by finding unknown value in hydrostatic equation.
- Hyperbolic functions
Calculation of hyperbolic functions
- Hypergeometric Distribution. Probability density function, cumulative distribution function, mean and variance
This calculator calculates hypergeometric distribution pdf, cdf, mean and variance for given parameters
- Ideal weight calculator using Body Mass Index
- Ideal weight calculator using Paul Broca formula
Ideal weight calculator using Paul Broca formula
- Imperial to Metric and Metric to Imperial measures of length converter
- Incircle of a triangle
This online calculator determines the radius and area of the incircle of a triangle given the three sides
- Index of Coincidence
This online calculator calculates index of coincidence (IC, IOC) for the given text
- Indicators of variations
Calculation of variation - the coefficient of variation, dispersion, mean square deviation, etc.
- Inflation in Russia
Calculator of Russian inflation since 1991 to the present time. Based on the data of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. The data updated weekly.
- Ingredients. Proportional quantities
This online calculator recalculates quantities of ingredients for given proportions if quantity of one ingredient has changed
- Integer factorization. Trial division
Integer factorization using trial division algorithm.
- Interest on the deposit and inflation
- Intersection of two circles
This online calculator finds the intersection points of two circles given the center point and radius of each circle. It also plots them on the graph.
- Inverse Hyperbolic Functions
Calculation of inverse hyperbolic functions of given argument
- Inverse of a matrix
Calculating inverse matrices via adjugate matrix
- Inverse trigonometric functions
This calculator determines values of inverse trigonometric functions (arcsine, arccosine, arctangent, arccotangent, arcsecant, arccosecant) and outputs it with different measurement units (degrees, radians, minutes, etc)
- Involute of an angle
Involute of an angle calculator and finding an angle by the given involute.
- Is a point in a triangle?
The calculator determines if an arbitrary point lies inside 2D triangle. The triangle is defined by 3 cartesian coordinate pairs.
- Isogram checker
This online calculator can check if a word/phrase is an isogram.