All online calculators
- Pangram checker
This online calculator can check if a phrase is a pangram.
- Parallel and perpendicular lines on a plane
This online calculator checks lines' slopes to see if they are parallel or perpendicular
- PATHFINDER cipher checker
This online calculator decrypts digits encrypted by PATHFINDER type of cipher.
- PBX channel number calculation
Calculates number of PBX telecommunications channels for given traffic load using Erlang B and Engset algorithms
- Pearson correlation coefficient
The calculation of the correlation coefficient of two random variables
- Peptide dissolution calculator
Peptides dissolution calculator
- Peptides dissolution calculator.
Peptides dissolution calculator.
This online calculator gives the percentage of the value. It also calculates the percentage of the sum (e.g. the income tax of the net salary) and the percentage of the difference (e.g. VAT of the gross amount).
- Petroleum product density
Petroleum product density conversion, according to GOST 3900-85
- Pigpen cipher decoder
This online calculator can decode messages written in the pigpen cipher
- Pipe cold bending. Flexure depth with main shaft.
Calculates the section flexure depth with pipe bender or bending machine to obtain given parameters.
- Plane angles measurement systems
- Playfair cipher
This online calculator encrypts and decrypts a message given Playfair cipher keyword. Non-alphabetic symbols (digits, whitespaces, etc.) are ignored.
- Points of the compass
This online calculator outputs compass point given direction angle in degrees. Different compass roses (4, 8, 16, 32, 128-wind compass roses) are supported.
- Poisson Distribution. Probability density function, cumulative distribution function, mean and variance
This calculator calculates poisson distribution pdf, cdf, mean and variance for given parameters
- Polygon area
Online calculator which calculates area of a polygon given lengths of polygon sides and diagonals which split polygon to nonoverlapping triangles
- Polynomial division
This calculator divides one polynomial by another polynomial.
- Polynomial Greatest Common Divisor
The calculator gives the greatest common divisor (GCD) of two input polynomials.
- Polynomial multiplication
This calculator multiplies two univariate polynomials.
- Polynomial root isolation
The calculators isolates real roots of the input univariate polynomial using Sturm and VAS-CF methods.