All online calculators
- The basal metabolic rate
This calculator computes BMR calories
- The buoyant force
This calculator computes the buoyant force and weight of the liquid displaced, given the volume of body in water
- The calculation of amortization for tax purposes
The methods and procedures for calculating amortization for tax purposes in accordance with Article 259 of the Tax Code, taking into account the changes to the federal law of 27 July 2006 N 144-FZ.
- The Central Bank of Russia exchange rate difference
- The diagonals of a parallelogram
Calculator computes the diagonals of a parallelogram and adjancent angles from side lengths and angle.
- The Discrete Fourier Transform Sandbox
This calculator visualizes Discrete Fourier Transform, performed on sample data using Fast Fourier Transformation. By changing sample data you can play with different signals and examine their DFT counterparts (real, imaginary, magnitude and phase graphs)
- The greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers
This calculator finds the greatest common divisor (GCD) and the least common multiple (LCM) of two integers
- The greatest common divisor of two integers
This calculator determines the greatest common divisor of two integers using Euclidean algorithm
- The limit of the function at the given point
This calculator calculates the limit of the function at a given point numerically. It calculates the limit of the function well as x approaches to the specified value. It's not suitable for calculating the limits when x goes to infinity.
- The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
The Muslim calendar. The Gregorian calendar conversion
- The number of packs steroid you need for cycle
The number of packs steroid you need for cycle
- The waves and the wind. Calculation of wave characteristics
Calculation of wave characteristics
- The waves and the wind. Wave height statistical forecasting
Predicting the height of the waves depending on the wind strength
- Thermodynamics mixing problem solver
Online calculator to solve thermodynamic equilibrium problems, like finding final temperature when mixing fluids or finding required temperature for one of the fluids to achieve final mixed temperature
- Throat Calculator for Cylindrical Tanks
Use this calculator to lay out the throat opening on a cylindrical tank, using the throat area from the Pit Calc.
- Throat Calculator for Overlapping Cylindrical Tanks
Use this calculator to determine the throat cut-out when using two cylindrical tanks of the same or different diameter. The cut-out width will always be the same for both tanks. Enter the tank's diameter and the throat area from the Pit Calculator.
- Throat Calculators
The Throat is the opening between the firebox and cook chamber. Enter the area given by the PitCalc and choose a shape that works best for your build.
- Tidal gate calculator (Rule of twelfths)
This calculator calculates tidal gates using the rule of twelfths, estimating the height of the tide at any time, given only the time and height of high and low water.
- Tilted cylindrical tank volume
Calculates volume of cylindrical tank tilted at an angle. To perform calculation you must provide the tank size, angle and liquid level.
- Time between two dates with time zone
To calculate number of days, hours, minutes and seconds between two dates with time zones.