All online calculators
- Complementary color
This calculator shows complementary colors for entered colors
- Complex fraction
This online calculator evaluates arithmetic expressions with common or complex fractions.
- Complex polynomial value calculation
The calculator evaluates polynomial value. The polynomial coefficients can be either real or complex.
- Compound interest
This calculator computes compound interest
- Compound interest at certain number of days
- Compound interest with an equal monthly investment
The calculation of the accumulated amount with the monthly investiment
- Compound interest. Arbitrary payment
Compound interest calculator with the possibilityto set all the parameters of the compound interest formula
- Cone development
Calculator of right circular cone / truncated right circular cone development
- Conversion between any bases
This calculator converts number from one numeral system to another, given both system's bases
- Conversion between imperial and metric units of area
These calculators convert imperial to metric and metric to imperial units of square
- Conversion between metric units of length and old Russian system of measures units of length
The calculators in this article convert units of length from old Russian system of measures units to metric units and back.
- Conversion from decimal numeral system
This calculator converts given decimal value to other positional numeral system
- Conversion of decimal number to other notations
This calculator converts decimal number to binary, hexadecimal and octal notations
- Conversion of fractional numbers between numeral systems
This online calculator helps to convert fractional number in one numeral system to fractional number in other numeral system.
- Conversion of pounds into inches
Conversion of old pounds artillery caliber into more modern inches and millimeters
- Convert moles to grams and grams to moles.
This online calculator converts to moles given grams and converts to grams given moles
- Converting degrees to radians
Converts radians to degrees, minutes and seconds
- Cost of one hour (or kilometer)
Calculation of price per 1 kilometer by user request
- Coulomb's law
This online calculator calculates unknown (whether force, charge or distance) using known values using Coulomb's law scalar formula. It can be used to solve physics problems.